Apply online to get instant guaranteed approval for a Quick Payday Loan.
Guaranteed loan approval doesn’t have to be a problem even if you have low credit scores.
A guaranteed payday loan from direct lenders can be a life-saving option in a situation when the borrower needs a loan fast now in a hurry. Only your job information is required.
Guaranteed loans for all
As the portrait of the average borrower has become much younger in recent years, a great number of lending companies are ready to help those people. Read about the main differences between payday loans with 100% approval and bank loans in this article.
- Transactions, which are proceeded by payday lenders, have some differences in comparison with traditional bank loans.
- Duration term. A guaranteed loan is always issued for a short period of time, not exceeding 5 weeks and a bank loan has to be repaid after the period of at least 3 months.
- Amount. A traditional bank loan can be taken for a large amount of $5000 or more, and in the case of payday loans, you will be offered an amount not exceeding $2000.
- Interest rate. For a payday loan with guaranteed approval, it is up to 1% per day, and for a loan from any bank, it will be 10-20% per annum.
- Requirements. To apply for a payday loan with instant pre-approval, you only need an ID and income proof, and bank representatives will require more documents, including a credit report, SSN, alimony, and court obligations.
- Application process. The biggest difference between traditional banking and online lending is a physical presence. Online Payday loans with guaranteed approval can be obtained instantly online, and banks can consider applications for a loan for up to several weeks.
Bad credit payday loans guaranteed approval
Earlier the chances of getting a loan were very low for those with bad credit. Some of us still tend to think that no regular lender will lend to us if you have bad credit. The situation changes rapidly. Now, the state strictly regulates the rate and overpayment of payday loan issues for borrowers with credit. To make fewer Americans fall into debt several restrictions were introduced during the last few years at the legislative level: the maximum rate on guaranteed payday loans cannot exceed 1% per day; in some states, the number of payments, taking into account all interest and fines, cannot exceed the amount of the initial loan by more than 1.5 times. Always, look and read their rules and numbers, be wise on acquiring loans, especially on payday loans.
Online loan with approval guarantee
Application via the Internet is the process, which allows you to receive money "in one click", as they write it in advertising. Any smartphone, computer, tablet with an Internet connection lender’s website. Fill out your full name, registration address, and mobile number. Attach a scanned copy of the photo ID (not always required).
Submission of an application is necessary to indicate the desired amount and term of the loan. Then you have to choose a way to get money.
In a few words, guaranteed payday loans have numerous advantages, as listed below:
- Funds available in as few as 24 hours
- The simple online form takes less than 5 minutes
- Trusted by more than 2,000,000 customers
- Available in all states
How to get a loan with 100% approval?
Getting a co-signer will allow you to improve your credit score. This is only an opportunity for getting cash fast same day. To obtain the results you want, you must also make all payments on time or it will be of no benefit. To miss payments on the co-signed loan will also harm the person who was kind enough to try to help you. If you fail to do that, your cosigner will have to make payments to protect their credit
Bad credit loans guaranteed
There are various levels of bad credit, the recommendation of taking out a small loan and repaying it to build your credit is a valid one. With the help of this trick, you achieve two goals at once. You have your money just in time to cover emergencies and repair your credit score at once. Just consider no credit check Payday Loans.
Guaranteed loans to repair bad credit
If you have really bad credit then you will need to look into other paths, such as getting a secured credit card and using it and paying it off each month to build your credit back up to the point that you can take out a guaranteed loan to pay off to help you even more.
Beware of credit repair scams that claim to be able to remove negative information. The bottom line is this: your credit report can contain true and accurate (albeit negative) information about you. If there are real inaccuracies, that is one thing, but that isn’t that common. Better to deal with reality than fall prey to scams.